An Honorary Life Member is an associate member of the association. Nominations may be presented by any current financial member and voted on at any general meeting. It may be granted to members who are leaving the profession, have given outstanding service and made a valuable contribution. All Life Members are elected at the discretion of the association and will usually have demonstrated:
• Long-term service and commitment to music education
• Supported ADMIS in its role as an important advocate in the education community
• Regularly attended ADMIS meetings and been supportive of the association’s activities.
Special conditions of Life Membership:
1. Life members are exempt from paying a subscription
2. Life members do not have voting rights
3. Life members are welcome to attend any meeting
4. Life members are welcome to attend conferences for which they may be charged a fee.